ClumsyMonkey.net

VIP question

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

Postby Tattooed Angels » 2/25/2010, 1:24 pm

I would assume the tour book, laminte and poster come in a BOX that is only available to VIP people. Nicely packaged..

For instance SM night would have a SM box with book, poster(SM) and laminate(SM)

Clums would have Clumsy box with poster(clumsy) and laminate( Clumsy), book.

that is the only thing I can think off. Makes sense though.

I feel love, I feel a power. It comes to me in the darkest hour. And I want to feel it again

Teach the young people how to think, not what to think-Sidney Sugarman

http://www.warchild.ca http://www.one.org http://www.cityharvest.org/

Peace and Love
Gail E.
Tattooed Angels
Oskar Winner: 2006

Postby JeffWich » 2/25/2010, 6:42 pm

So should I bring my bookbag to the show? or will doing so make me "that guy"?

Just hate to have to hang out afterwards holding a bunch of crap and getting it all sweaty-handed, wrinked, etc.
JeffWich

Postby RileyLewis » 2/25/2010, 11:21 pm

Haha, it would be kind of funny to be at a meet and greet and every single person is holding all of their loot. Everyone would probably try and get it signed too. Don't bug them for autographs!

Let me bug them for a picture instead!! :)
RileyLewis

Postby Trustworthy » 2/26/2010, 12:31 pm

Ok here is the run down in 10 easy steps.

1. Get to venue

2. Go to box office with your ID

3. Pick up your VIP pass and Aftershow Instructions

4. Watch the best damn rock show ever

5. Take 5-10 mins to recover from just witnessing the best damn rock show ever

6. Use your aftershow instructions to get to the top secret aftershow area

7. Show your pass, pick up your VIP pack, get your full body strip search and xray and then head into the Aftershow party

8. Get in line to meet the guys and snap a pic.

9. Meet olp, get your swag singed, snap a pic, chat it up for a bit with the guys and then be courteous to the other vip's and move along so the next people in line can do the same.

10. Head to the bar/home/friends house etc and proceed to tell everyone about the most awesomest night of your entire life

Sound good? :)
Trustworthy
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby Trustworthy » 2/26/2010, 12:35 pm

FYI - We will take the Photos with the band for you - it speeds the whole photo process up and also ensures the fans get a super high rez, top notch photo.

The photos will be available for download 24 hours after the show. You will be provided with a link and instructions on how to retrieve them

:)
Trustworthy

Postby Tattooed Angels » 2/26/2010, 1:05 pm

Trustworthy wrote:FYI - We will take the Photos with the band for you - it speeds the whole photo process up and also ensures the fans get a super high rez, top notch photo.

The photos will be available for download 24 hours after the show. You will be provided with a link and instructions on how to retrieve them

Is that group shots. If so that is really cool for people going.. That is a hard thing to get so if people get it that is really great.

If the shows are really that great it may take more then 10 minutes to recover. LOL.

I feel love, I feel a power. It comes to me in the darkest hour. And I want to feel it again

Teach the young people how to think, not what to think-Sidney Sugarman

http://www.warchild.ca http://www.one.org http://www.cityharvest.org/

Peace and Love
Gail E.
Tattooed Angels

Postby Shanae » 2/26/2010, 9:01 pm

I remember at Marianas Trench's meet and greet, the guys were just kind of sitting around. Two were at the merch table, visiting, and two more were chilling out by pool tables. It was totally casual... wait in a line, go up and talk, get stuff signed, etc.

I'm going to be a ninja and be at the back of the line heh heh... Trusty, does this mean I get to meet you?
Shanae
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby Trustworthy » 2/27/2010, 1:05 am

No one can meet me, i dont exist, i am an enigma - a riddle wrapped in mystery.

BUT

if you close your eyes and imagine a root beer float served on a plate full of back bacon and swiss cheese and say the words "mekka lekka hi mekka hiney ho" 11 times in a row very quickly then sometimes i will appear.
Trustworthy

Postby faninor » 2/27/2010, 12:24 pm

Trustworthy wrote:FYI - We will take the Photos with the band for you - it speeds the whole photo process up and also ensures the fans get a super high rez, top notch photo.

Hey that's a nice touch!
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

"The fundamental thing about music is its destiny to be broadcast or shared." -Colin Greenwood of Radiohead
faninor
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006

Postby RileyLewis » 2/27/2010, 1:03 pm

I really like that you guys will be handling the photos! It makes it so much easier.

So after the whole greeting line, do the guys just leave? I guess it depends on the number of VIPs.

Damn, I should have got a VIP ticket to the Regina SM show. There might be only 2 or 3 VIPS!

Oh well, it will be awesome in Saskatoon!
RileyLewis

Postby Shanae » 3/1/2010, 8:32 pm

RileyLewis wrote:I really like that you guys will be handling the photos! It makes it so much easier.

So after the whole greeting line, do the guys just leave? I guess it depends on the number of VIPs.

Damn, I should have got a VIP ticket to the Regina SM show. There might be only 2 or 3 VIPS!

Oh well, it will be awesome in Saskatoon!

I hope there are like, no VIPs. Trusty dear, there are only like five VIP tickets sold, for S'toon, right...? :)
Shanae

dumb because I waited...waited...

Postby MattCTUSA » 3/6/2010, 10:41 am

...too long. I thought I'd have time to get VIP tix for Vancouver and now the Fri and Sat shows are sold out. Cannot go to the Thurs show due to work :( If anyone has any extras, please let me know. Was trying to wait till the ol' income tax return came in and now I'm shut out...

Maybe if I chant this, I might find tickets...

"mekka lekka hi mekka hiney ho"

thanks,
Matt
MattCTUSA

Postby wfmalot » 3/8/2010, 1:48 pm

Trusty,

I have VIP tickets for both Toronto shows and was hoping to get a picture with the guys on the Clumsy night...be able to print it out the next day and have them sign it after the SM show. I know you guys are handling the photos, is there still hope that I can get one with my camera (or access to yours soon enough) so I can accomplish this dream?

Thanks!
wfmalot

Previous