ClumsyMonkey.net

Buffalo March 26th and March 27th

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

Postby twiqz » 1/10/2010, 10:40 am

faninor wrote:
twiqz wrote:forget it now...i actually want to not only be able to hear the concert but see it as well and it looks like im going to have a hard time doing so with whats available now...

What Row/section did every else end up getting? And when did you purchase them? Best when they were first available for me was row N

Seems like you won't have a problem seeing no matter what row you're in:

Looks like a nice venue. My wife is 5'4 though, Too many other times going to concerts where there was a guy over 6 foot infront of us :mad: , those experiences ruined taking the risk for me i guess. Right now the best is row S for Clumsy and Q for SM. I might just go with Clumsy VIP depending on how funds look like if their still available next week.

twiqz

Postby myownsatellite » 1/10/2010, 2:48 pm

I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I could only afford one show so I picked the SM show. I need a place to stay though...hoping one of my friends in the area will step up and let me crash there, but if not, anyone got room on their hotel floor for me and my boyfriend? ;) Haha

Oh, and we are in the "Loge," I guess that's in the balcony front and center from what I can tell from pictures. Anyone have a more accurate description of where we will be sitting? Is it good seating?
~*Megan*~

"Wow, nice to meet you. Nine years huh? That's a really long time. Are you going to stab me or something? Because if you are, can we get it over with?" ~Jer

You are never stronger than when you land on the other side of despair. ~Zadie Smith, White Teeth
myownsatellite
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby Gadmo » 1/10/2010, 5:12 pm

Tattooed Angels: I think they are suppose to hit up NYC so waiting for that.

Is that true, or a guess? I've been dying for NYC dates to be announced - is this something that really might happen?
Gadmo

Postby dish15205 » 1/10/2010, 7:23 pm

I really need 2 tix to the buff shows. The shows are on my bday and the day after and my dads a huge olp fan from near Buffalo. If anyone is looking to unload tix close to stage or first row of balcony id be willing to pay top $
dish15205

Postby myownsatellite » 1/10/2010, 8:48 pm

As of this afternoon the Loge seats were still available and from what I've been told those are good seats. You couldn't order them from the website?
~*Megan*~

"Wow, nice to meet you. Nine years huh? That's a really long time. Are you going to stab me or something? Because if you are, can we get it over with?" ~Jer

You are never stronger than when you land on the other side of despair. ~Zadie Smith, White Teeth
myownsatellite

Postby faninor » 1/11/2010, 12:12 am

dish15205 wrote:I really need 2 tix to the buff shows. The shows are on my bday and the day after and my dads a huge olp fan from near Buffalo. If anyone is looking to unload tix close to stage or first row of balcony id be willing to pay top $

If you want prime seats you could get the VIP tickets from http://www.ourladypeace.net/ -- guaranteed within the first 5 rows. They're pretty expensive though ($200/ticket) but they come with some perks. Maybe get VIP tickets for the Clumsy show and regular tickets for SM (probably better seats still available for that one). Better than paying a scalper!
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

"The fundamental thing about music is its destiny to be broadcast or shared." -Colin Greenwood of Radiohead
faninor
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006

Postby SuchADangerous » 1/24/2010, 3:19 pm

I'll be at Buffalo shows. Seats suck for both[Then again, I hate GA shows period], but I'll be there. At this point the shows may be sold out, when I got tickets it was neigh impossible to find a pair of seats together. Individuals were still available for the floor[I lucked out and got floor on the SM night], past that, balcony's all you're going to get. Really looking forward to the shows, as plans of my girlfriend and I got messed up this year and we missed 2 shows[Philly and Hartford], plus the Syracuse show they didn't play. Only show we actually saw was Irving Plaza.
Don't always know what's right, perhaps we never will. But we'll put up a fight, so we can have free will, and we can have the choice; the choice to decide. Make up your mind, who is wrong or right? And who slipped through the cracks? Will we all just watch and sit down in the back? Or will we have to face our fears, and finally learn to act?

You know, I've made mistakes. I've had my ups and downs, my ins and outs, my share of bad breaks. But when it's all been said and done, I'll raise my beer and I'll swear God, it's been fun!
SuchADangerous

Postby dish15205 » 2/15/2010, 5:33 pm

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone is familiar with buying tix via craigslist? I saw the shows were sold out and needed 2 tix and found somebody selling tix for $125 each for both nights. I am kind of hesitant as I don't know if it's a scam or not. If anyone has any info on this or if anyone is selling two tix for either night please let me know.

Thanks guys.
dish15205

Postby Tattooed Angels » 2/15/2010, 5:38 pm

dish15205 wrote:Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone is familiar with buying tix via craigslist? I saw the shows were sold out and needed 2 tix and found somebody selling tix for $125 each for both nights. I am kind of hesitant as I don't know if it's a scam or not. If anyone has any info on this or if anyone is selling two tix for either night please let me know.

Thanks guys.

itis very iffy. I have sold and my friend has gotten tickets off craigslist. It islike EBAY. YOu can pay and not get anything or you can pay and nothing is wrong.

Most of those are not scams but it is based on indiviuals. I never had aproblemw them and either has any of my friends..

I feel love, I feel a power. It comes to me in the darkest hour. And I want to feel it again

Teach the young people how to think, not what to think-Sidney Sugarman

http://www.warchild.ca http://www.one.org http://www.cityharvest.org/

Peace and Love
Gail E.
Tattooed Angels
Oskar Winner: 2006

Postby ClumsyGirl618 » 2/15/2010, 6:58 pm

dish15205 wrote:Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone is familiar with buying tix via craigslist? I saw the shows were sold out and needed 2 tix and found somebody selling tix for $125 each for both nights. I am kind of hesitant as I don't know if it's a scam or not. If anyone has any info on this or if anyone is selling two tix for either night please let me know.

Thanks guys.

It's probably not a scam, but you do know that many times when you buy something on Craig's List you have to meet that person somewhere to make the exchange right?
“Music doesn’t have the power to change the world. What music does is it changes people, & that changes the world, so to say that music doesn’t change people anymore is just ridiculous. It does everyday. It doesn’t have to be on a political or social level. You could be feeling shitty & it makes you happy & if that’s all it does, it’s changing the world. It’s making it a better place.” ~ Raine Maida

ClumsyGirl618
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby myownsatellite » 2/15/2010, 10:39 pm

Unless they agree to a mail exchange, which can be even more sketchy, esp if the item does not show up. Then if it's a stalker-axe-murderer, they have your address!!!
~*Megan*~

myownsatellite

Postby dish15205 » 2/15/2010, 10:57 pm

Yeah, I would rather meet them in person. If they act a fool I will use my Raine Maida karate 101 skills to show them who's boss (and I don't mean Tony Danza)
dish15205

Postby xjsb125 » 2/16/2010, 4:43 am

I like how your professional name can result in 5 million different names for moves.
<nam_kablam> I'll be naked holding a ":O" sign while pumping their door
xjsb125

Postby fnm4evr » 2/16/2010, 10:31 pm

I wouldn't bother the with the gut who is selling the pair of tickets on craigslist for 110. I contacted that person weeks ago and never heard a response. As far as the guy who is charging 125 per ticket, I would be a bit wary. I saw the ad weeks ago, but decided I was better off buying the VIP package instead.
fnm4evr

Postby ClumsyGirl618 » 2/28/2010, 10:34 am

It needs to stop snowing in Buffalo soon.
“Music doesn’t have the power to change the world. What music does is it changes people, & that changes the world, so to say that music doesn’t change people anymore is just ridiculous. It does everyday. It doesn’t have to be on a political or social level. You could be feeling shitty & it makes you happy & if that’s all it does, it’s changing the world. It’s making it a better place.” ~ Raine Maida

ClumsyGirl618

Postby JabsTinyMusic » 3/10/2010, 10:44 am

Does anyone have 2 extra tickets for the SM show? HELP! PM me if you do!
JabsTinyMusic

Postby Tattooed Angels » 3/16/2010, 5:45 pm

does anyone have an extra ticket for CLUMSY night.. thanks..

I feel love, I feel a power. It comes to me in the darkest hour. And I want to feel it again

Peace and Love
Gail E.
Tattooed Angels

Postby myownsatellite » 3/16/2010, 9:08 pm

Wow, did both shows sell out?
~*Megan*~

myownsatellite

Postby xoNoDoubt69 » 3/16/2010, 11:55 pm

apparently!
xoNoDoubt69

Postby Tattooed Angels » 3/17/2010, 1:11 pm

They are both sold out...

Peace and Love
Gail E.
Tattooed Angels

PreviousNext