ClumsyMonkey.net

Sunday Mar 7th, 2010 - Halifax, NS

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

Postby ClumsyGirl618 » 3/8/2010, 5:37 pm

Matt. wrote:
ClumsyGirl618 wrote:Are you guys STILL trying to figure out who Trustworthy is? lol

I know who he is, haha. I met him at the show the Edge put on in Toronto.

Wait a minute. I was there and that's when I met him. Is it possible I met you and don't know it?
“Music doesn’t have the power to change the world. What music does is it changes people, & that changes the world, so to say that music doesn’t change people anymore is just ridiculous. It does everyday. It doesn’t have to be on a political or social level. You could be feeling shitty & it makes you happy & if that’s all it does, it’s changing the world. It’s making it a better place.” ~ Raine Maida

ClumsyGirl618
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby Codes » 3/8/2010, 5:41 pm

Is trustys name Rich?
Codes

Postby Matt. » 3/8/2010, 5:44 pm

ClumsyGirl618 wrote:
Matt. wrote:
ClumsyGirl618 wrote:Are you guys STILL trying to figure out who Trustworthy is? lol

Wait a minute. I was there and that's when I met him. Is it possible I met you and don't know it?

Yup, I was one of the guys that was offered a guest pass by Tom. Myself and Smooke.
Matt.

Postby ClumsyGirl618 » 3/8/2010, 5:51 pm

Matt. wrote:
ClumsyGirl618 wrote:
Matt. wrote:

Yup, I was one of the guys that was offered a guest pass by Tom. Myself and Smooke.

Oh, duh, you got my guest pass then. I didn't know your CM handle so I didn't make the connection. Bree = slow. Do you have a FB page or twitter account? I feel dumn now.
“Music doesn’t have the power to change the world. What music does is it changes people, & that changes the world, so to say that music doesn’t change people anymore is just ridiculous. It does everyday. It doesn’t have to be on a political or social level. You could be feeling shitty & it makes you happy & if that’s all it does, it’s changing the world. It’s making it a better place.” ~ Raine Maida

ClumsyGirl618

Postby Matt. » 3/8/2010, 11:52 pm

ClumsyGirl618 wrote:Oh, duh, you got my guest pass then. I didn't know your CM handle so I didn't make the connection. Bree = slow. Do you have a FB page or twitter account? I feel dumn now.

Haha, it's okay. And I don't, no. I've somehow avoided both thus far.
Matt.

Postby ClumsyGirl618 » 3/9/2010, 7:07 am

Will you be at Massey Hall?

ClumsyGirl618

Postby Matt. » 3/10/2010, 12:36 am

Nah, Toronto wasn't a possibility, unfortunately. I am going out west for the Calgary shows in May, though.
Matt.

Previous