ClumsyMonkey.net

Tempe, AZ Concert Oct 21st.

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

Tempe, AZ Concert Oct 21st.

Postby DanaGman » 9/18/2009, 2:14 am

Is this concert still happening? I bought tickets for my girlfriend and myself, and we have been dying to see them here in AZ. She was jealous that I saw them in Grand Prairie, so I promised I would take her to one near us. I am crossing my fingers that this show is still going to happen, since I don't see it on the official site.
Someone help us understand, who ordered this disgusting arrangement, time and the end.

http://www.youtube.com/DanaGman
DanaGman

Re: Tempe, AZ Concert Oct 21st.

Postby faninor » 9/18/2009, 7:56 pm

DanaGman wrote:Is this concert still happening? I bought tickets for my girlfriend and myself, and we have been dying to see them here in AZ. She was jealous that I saw them in Grand Prairie, so I promised I would take her to one near us. I am crossing my fingers that this show is still going to happen, since I don't see it on the official site.

It's there if you click on the "tour info" link at the top. I'm sure the show is still happening.
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

"The fundamental thing about music is its destiny to be broadcast or shared." -Colin Greenwood of Radiohead
faninor
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006

Postby xjsb125 » 9/18/2009, 8:08 pm

It's also listed on .net now.
<nam_kablam> I'll be naked holding a ":O" sign while pumping their door
xjsb125
Oskar Winner: 2010
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby DanaGman » 9/18/2009, 8:09 pm

Awesome, thanks dudes. Anyone else here going to the show???
Someone help us understand, who ordered this disgusting arrangement, time and the end.

http://www.youtube.com/DanaGman
DanaGman