ClumsyMonkey.net

If you are in Banff, I need your help!!

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

If you are in Banff, I need your help!!

Postby outofthedark » 10/15/2006, 1:09 am

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone here is from Banff?

A friend and I want to come down there on November 7th, 8th, and 9th because I want to surprise my brother John while he's on tour with The Rubber Maids! They are playing 2 shows in Banff at the Rose & Crown on the 7th and 8th

We will be coming on the 7th at 5:20pm on the greyhound bus if you want to come to the show with us we can probably get you in for free and you can hang out with the band afterwards! I'll even buy you a CD and T-shirt.

We are leaving Banff on the bus at either 9:00am or 3:00pm we'll decide when we get there.

I have a cellphone, I can call you or whatever you need. We can even pay you like $20 or we can work something out.

Anyways, please let me know via this thread or e-mail (outofthedark@gmail.com) or text me (2503082360)

And Thanks just for reading this! I'm really freaked cause I don't know anyone there.

If you know of any hotels or hostels or anything that will take 2 of us for $20-$30 then please let me know.

Thank you! <3
Austin >^.^<
outofthedark

Postby Random Name » 10/24/2006, 12:44 pm

I guess no ones from Banff...
-Sarah

Goodbye you liar,
Well you sipped from the cup but you don't own up to anything
Then you think you will inspire
Take apart your head
(and I wish I could inspire)
Take apart your demons, then you add it to the list.

Random Name
Oskar Winner: 2007
Oskar Winner: 2007

Postby beautiful liar » 10/24/2006, 5:06 pm

banff is really expensive - i don't know if you'll find a place that'll put you up that cheap. but good luck!
beautiful liar

Postby outofthedark » 10/25/2006, 9:21 pm

I found some more money and I'm staying at the YWCA which is $100 for both night

Still if anyone is from Banff I'm up for a hang out.

lol.
Austin >^.^<
outofthedark