ClumsyMonkey.net

You've seen the best now see the rest (56k go away)

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

Postby myownsatellite » 7/9/2006, 6:16 pm

Haha it's okay, I look like crap in any picture anyway :P :lol:
~*Megan*~

"Wow, nice to meet you. Nine years huh? That's a really long time. Are you going to stab me or something? Because if you are, can we get it over with?" ~Jer

You are never stronger than when you land on the other side of despair. ~Zadie Smith, White Teeth
myownsatellite
Oskar Winner: 2009
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby Kicker774 » 7/9/2006, 7:41 pm

Next time we meet up I'll let you choose your pose and you can take some random unexpected picture of myself
"I wasn't sure if you were a crazy ax murdering pshyco or not when I first met you"
-- Megan

Retired Avatars
VVVVVVVVVV
Kicker774

Postby Kathy » 7/9/2006, 7:53 pm

that sounds like a pretty good deal, Megan! :lol:
<I><B>"I know this sounds corny, and I might be a little bit drunk, but honest to god, thank you everybody"</B></I>
Kathy
Oskar Winner: 2007
Oskar Winner: 2007

Postby Kicker774 » 7/9/2006, 8:01 pm

Added to my wall of OLPness / Watershed / Hockey
"I wasn't sure if you were a crazy ax murdering pshyco or not when I first met you"
-- Megan

Retired Avatars
VVVVVVVVVV
Kicker774

Postby nelison » 7/10/2006, 2:36 pm

I see Maple Leaf Gardens out my window every day... it's not in the best of conditions anymore.
I can't wait until the day schools are over-funded and the military is forced to hold bake sales to buy planes.

"It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about"
nelison
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006

Postby Kicker774 » 7/10/2006, 4:13 pm

J-Neli wrote:I see Maple Leaf Gardens out my window every day... it's not in the best of conditions anymore.

Well then get out there and start scrubbin her down!!
-- Megan

Retired Avatars
VVVVVVVVVV
Kicker774

Postby nelison » 7/10/2006, 4:29 pm

They're turning it into a supermarket or a home depot. I can't remember which one they've decided on.
I can't wait until the day schools are over-funded and the military is forced to hold bake sales to buy planes.

"It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about"
nelison

Postby Kicker774 » 7/10/2006, 7:00 pm

J-Neli wrote:They're turning it into a supermarket or a home depot. I can't remember which one they've decided on.

I don't see the need for a Home Depot in the middle of Toronto.

Maybe more in the way of general home improvement goods and less cinder blocks, concrete mix and lumber like they have here.

Sad way to go for such a historic building though.
At least with the old Tiger stadium in Detroit their keeping the field part maintained and turning the rest into apartments and shopping. Their selling old pieces off to the public which should be cool.
-- Megan

Retired Avatars
VVVVVVVVVV
Kicker774

Postby SpiritualJunkie » 7/15/2006, 10:44 pm

What happened to the rest of the pics??? I can't see them! I wanna see the hockey pics (since I lost all of mine..*sob*)!

Wow..that loner pose shot you took of me was just meeaan but the caption you came up w/ Nikki asking for Steve's autograph just cracks me up. :lol:
And if I don't make it known that
I've loved you all along
Just like sunny days that
We ignore because
We're all dumb and jaded
And I hope to God I figure out
What's wrong

~4am~
SpiritualJunkie

Postby Kicker774 » 7/16/2006, 5:37 pm

I can't seem to win with the content of my pics themselves but I seem to be on fire with the captions.

And I could come up with a slew of captions with your soap pics in your photobucket Kristina. But the Brady bunch pics .. I'm just kinda weirded out by them :P
-- Megan

Retired Avatars
VVVVVVVVVV
Kicker774

Postby SpiritualJunkie » 7/30/2006, 12:31 am

:lol: Yes, I'm a closet soap fan..I admit it. As for the Brady Bunch pics...I used to like an actor who was in it...I could care less about the movie or the show. :roll:
And if I don't make it known that
I've loved you all along
Just like sunny days that
We ignore because
We're all dumb and jaded
And I hope to God I figure out
What's wrong

~4am~
SpiritualJunkie

Previous