ClumsyMonkey.net

2 Floor tickets - Edgefest - Saturday

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

2 Floor tickets - Edgefest - Saturday

Postby olp_gravity » 6/27/2006, 8:25 am

I have 2 spare floor tickets that I'm trying to get rid if, if anyone is interested, let me know...I"m going to the show but bought 4 tickets, can't find anyone else that wants to go, I"m selling them for less than I paid for.
Probably around 50$ a ticket(negotiable), costs about 60$ on ticketmaster after all service charges, so if anyone wants 2 cheaper tickets, here I am.
olp_gravity

Postby crustine » 6/28/2006, 7:29 am

Hey I think there are two guys who are travelling from Israel who might consider it, but they are already spending a huge amount on their trip so it is hard for me to say.
Are you joining up with us on the weekend? Are you staying at the Metropolitain? Are you comming for dinner on Friday?? so many questions.. feel free to pm me
<center>~Hope Matters~</center>
<center>Her beauty was disarming, but she had no other resources for dealing with the world.
<center>Image</center>
crustine
Oskar Winner: 2007
Oskar Winner: 2007

Postby SpiritualJunkie » 6/28/2006, 7:04 pm

I've been trying to get in touch with FrecL (one of the guys from Israel) because he said he wanted my tickets but I haven't heard from him in like 3 weeks so who knows if he's still going or not. :freak: Since I'm going now, I only have one ticket left but I still want my money back since I'm poor ass broke. :(
And if I don't make it known that
I've loved you all along
Just like sunny days that
We ignore because
We're all dumb and jaded
And I hope to God I figure out
What's wrong

~4am~
SpiritualJunkie

Postby olp_gravity » 6/30/2006, 9:28 am

still no one looking eh? It kind of sucks, I know other people in the same boat, have too many tickets, and now on ticketmaster there's 10-15 different promotions for tickets, guess Edgefest isn't as big as it could be

if someone wants 2 floor tickets, let me know, won't be too expensive, I just want to get rid of them.

1 more day until the show!
olp_gravity