ClumsyMonkey.net

Fanclub "Hot Seat" ticket for this Sunday's show i

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

Fanclub "Hot Seat" ticket for this Sunday's show i

Postby NeonSatellite » 5/3/2006, 9:29 am

Long story short, I've got an extra hot seat ticket to the London show at the JLC. It's in the front-center floor section, row 2, seat 7. I tried selling it on eBay, but no bites. None of my friends where I live (salisbury, MD, USA) are willing to drive up there with me, and none of my friends where i'm from (erie, PA, USA) are into OLP. If you have any interest in taking it, make me an offer. I'll admit, I'm desperate at this point. I don't want it to go to waste. So as long as it's somewhat reasonable, I'll take it. Please message me if you would like some more info. Also, feel free to reach me on myspace at http://www.myspace.com/neonsatellite
NeonSatellite

Postby Neil » 5/3/2006, 10:00 am

DAMN! If it was a pair of tix for me and the misses.......I'd be all over this like grillz on rappers.
Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil. - Niccoló Machiavelli
Neil
Oskar Winner: 2010
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby crustine » 5/3/2006, 5:03 pm

i sent you a message
<center>~Hope Matters~</center>
<center>Her beauty was disarming, but she had no other resources for dealing with the world.
<center>Image</center>
crustine
Oskar Winner: 2007
Oskar Winner: 2007