ClumsyMonkey.net

Bush/Live/OLP

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

Bush/Live/OLP

Postby Tinman » 3/12/2019, 2:25 pm

Not seeing a lot of chat about this. OLP is opening for Bush and Live during a US tour. I believe you can pre-purchase tickets right now with the promo code: altimate
Tinman

Re: Bush/Live/OLP

Postby xjsb125 » 3/12/2019, 2:38 pm

Hoping to cat h at least one show. Places I can get to don't really line up with my life schedule but you never know. I'd anticipate OLP getting 45-50 minutes. Can't go wrong with Bush. I've seen them live 4 times now and have never ever been disappointed.
<nam_kablam> I'll be naked holding a ":O" sign while pumping their door
xjsb125
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby titanMAX » 3/13/2019, 7:13 pm

I'm thinking I'm going to try and make the show in Concord,Ca. Probably buy the tix closer to the event, because Ohana Fest destroyed my wallet. Also I do not like Live. I'm indifferent to Bush but Matt says they're a good show so that's a positive.

I think it's a little weird OLP is opening. Not to say that they should be headlining. It's just that since I've been a fan of the band (2009) I can't really remember them opening for other artists on a bigger US tour like this. Is it just a matter of timing circumstances, reduced touring in general, or just not wanting to open for other acts? If playing in the states more is even a priority for the guys.
titanMAX

Postby xjsb125 » 3/14/2019, 4:39 am

It's been a long time since they pulled the curtain on a major US tour. In 2003 they were second bill for 3 Doors Down, but Shinedown opened those shows. I think it's just a good opportunity to get out to some cities they might not get to normally, and get some exposure as well. Touring the US is normally done at a financial loss for them, so this could help soften that financial burden.
<nam_kablam> I'll be naked holding a ":O" sign while pumping their door
xjsb125

Postby Hugh23 » 5/8/2019, 1:30 pm

I've got tickets to the last show of the tour in Rochester Hills, MI just north of Detroit. There's a good chance I might go to a couple of other shows near me.
Hugh23

Postby PaperMoon » 6/3/2019, 5:43 pm

I'll be hitting up New Orleans, Concord, and Tuolumne. None of which are remotely close to me as I'm from Canada but OLP is my excuse to travel. Really wish they weren't just opening, but I'll take that over nothing!
If you believe in death, you're certain to die. If you believe in love, you're always alive.
PaperMoon

Postby Tinman » 6/5/2019, 8:22 am

I'll be going to the Kansas City MO Show. :duncan:
Tinman

Postby OLPManiac » 6/14/2019, 11:52 am

According to the latest setlists from setlist.fm
https://www.setlist.fm/search?query=our ... opensearch

The band is playing a new song "Stop Making Stupid People Famous", there is also a video on YouTube, probably it's the Plastic Jesus cover I didn't hear the video, just sharing immediately with you :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvCVA4U4MPw

Regards guys :)
http://ourladypeaceita.altervista.org/
An italian place for Our Lady Peace news and
and everything about them

"Ultimately you must venture out on your own to determine the meaning of life"

"Happiness Is For Idiots"

"The future brings the truth"

-Raine Maida (OUR LADY PEACE)
OLPManiac