ClumsyMonkey.net

Bush/Live/OLP

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

Bush/Live/OLP

Postby Tinman » 3/12/2019, 2:25 pm

Not seeing a lot of chat about this. OLP is opening for Bush and Live during a US tour. I believe you can pre-purchase tickets right now with the promo code: altimate
Tinman

Re: Bush/Live/OLP

Postby xjsb125 » 3/12/2019, 2:38 pm

Hoping to cat h at least one show. Places I can get to don't really line up with my life schedule but you never know. I'd anticipate OLP getting 45-50 minutes. Can't go wrong with Bush. I've seen them live 4 times now and have never ever been disappointed.
<nam_kablam> I'll be naked holding a ":O" sign while pumping their door
xjsb125
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby titanMAX » 3/13/2019, 7:13 pm

I'm thinking I'm going to try and make the show in Concord,Ca. Probably buy the tix closer to the event, because Ohana Fest destroyed my wallet. Also I do not like Live. I'm indifferent to Bush but Matt says they're a good show so that's a positive.

I think it's a little weird OLP is opening. Not to say that they should be headlining. It's just that since I've been a fan of the band (2009) I can't really remember them opening for other artists on a bigger US tour like this. Is it just a matter of timing circumstances, reduced touring in general, or just not wanting to open for other acts? If playing in the states more is even a priority for the guys.
titanMAX

Postby xjsb125 » 3/14/2019, 4:39 am

It's been a long time since they pulled the curtain on a major US tour. In 2003 they were second bill for 3 Doors Down, but Shinedown opened those shows. I think it's just a good opportunity to get out to some cities they might not get to normally, and get some exposure as well. Touring the US is normally done at a financial loss for them, so this could help soften that financial burden.
<nam_kablam> I'll be naked holding a ":O" sign while pumping their door
xjsb125

Postby Hugh23 » 5/8/2019, 1:30 pm

I've got tickets to the last show of the tour in Rochester Hills, MI just north of Detroit. There's a good chance I might go to a couple of other shows near me.
Hugh23