ClumsyMonkey.net

Sand, Steve and Reno's bicthin about sports thread.

Chat area.
Did you want to escape, try to escape the population?

Postby I AM ME » 3/5/2004, 1:23 am

what's up with hunting being a sport? It's a hobby at best. There's 3 ways hunting can be a sport.

1) You give a man a poketknife some string and a hat, put him in a fenced in forrest, and introduce an angry Chimp.

2) Put a man with a crossbow into another fenced in forest with a firing range trained gorrila.

3) Poketknife equiped Olympic Swimmer Vs. Aggitated Dolphin

hunting is like playing a soccer match against a drunk opposing team who doesn't have a goalie
"How can we justify spending so much on destruction and so little on life?" Matthew Good

"The white dove is gone, the one world has come down hard, so why not share the pain of our problems, when all around are wrong ways, when all around is hurt, i'll roll up in an odd shape and wait, untill the tide has turned.....with anger, i'm dead weight, i'm anchored"- IME, God Rocket (Into the Heart of Las Vegas) ^ Some say this song is about a terrorists thoughts before 911

"Pray for the sheep" Matt Good
"But it's alright, take the world and make it yours again" Matt Good

I felt it in the wind, and i saw it in the sky, i thought it was the end, i thought it was the 4th of July.

"Hold on, hold on children, your mother and father are leaving, hold on, hold on children your best freind's parents are leaving, leaving,.......*AHHH*! " - Death From Above - Black History Month
I AM ME

Postby Bandalero » 3/5/2004, 2:29 am

a friend of mine killed a deer with a pocket knife once.

he was on peyote, and jumped from a moving truck onto the deer and tackled it. then, as he had pounced on it, he slit it's neck. :freak:

it was fucking strange.

i wouldn't give 3 cheetos for owens & johnson. not with those piss ass attitudes.
Whenever death may surprise us,
let it be welcome
if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear
and another hand reaches out to take up our arms.

Nobody's gonna miss me, no tears will fall, no ones gonna weap, when i hit that road.
my boots are broken my brain is sore, fer keepin' up with thier little world, i got a heavy load.
gonna leave 'em all just like before, i'm big city bound, your always 17 in your hometown
Bandalero

Postby Dr. Hobo » 3/5/2004, 3:20 pm

im with you on that one reno
specially keyshawn..
that guys a hardcore fucktard.. although owens isnt much better
go fuck yourself.
Dr. Hobo
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby Bandalero » 3/5/2004, 11:52 pm

yeah, if i was running the league it would be reno's league, not this players league crap. yes, sir, no crap from anyone.
let it be welcome

Nobody's gonna miss me, no tears will fall, no ones gonna weap, when i hit that road.
my boots are broken my brain is sore, fer keepin' up with thier little world, i got a heavy load.
gonna leave 'em all just like before, i'm big city bound, your always 17 in your hometown
Bandalero

Postby Dr. Hobo » 3/7/2004, 10:04 pm

its even better now
the fucktard wont even play for the ravens
and the nflpa is filing a grievance over it :lol:
go fuck yourself.
Dr. Hobo

Postby Bandalero » 3/8/2004, 1:00 am

what a whiny pussy. i'd just ban him from the league for a couple of years.
let it be welcome

Bandalero

Postby Dr. Hobo » 3/8/2004, 1:44 am

:lol:
me thinks you would not be good for any pro sport seein as though everyone would lose money and the league would go bankrupt
but hey i agree with ya for the most part :P
go fuck yourself.
Dr. Hobo

Postby Bandalero » 3/8/2004, 2:21 am

guys like Jim Thorpe, Red Grange, and Barry Sanders would own my league.

Jim Thorpe rules!
let it be welcome

Bandalero

Postby Dr. Hobo » 3/8/2004, 2:39 am

thorpe does rule
go fuck yourself.
Dr. Hobo

Postby thirdhour » 3/8/2004, 1:36 pm

Tim Horton is cooler! :lol:
thirdhour
Oskar Winner: 2004
Oskar Winner: 2004

Postby Bandalero » 3/8/2004, 2:30 pm

:roll: yeah right.
let it be welcome

Bandalero

Postby Dr. Hobo » 3/8/2004, 4:46 pm

yannic
after much msn bitching lastnight reno and i decided to compromise and conclude that both thorpe and horton were gods and equals since they never faced each other or played the same sports.. therefore both statements are correct
go fuck yourself.
Dr. Hobo

Postby Bandalero » 3/8/2004, 11:37 pm

yeah, i reluctantly agreed to the deal.

so, march madness, who y'all got?
let it be welcome

Bandalero

Postby Dr. Hobo » 3/9/2004, 5:11 pm

stanford
go fuck yourself.
Dr. Hobo

Postby Bandalero » 3/10/2004, 12:01 am

they are pretty solid.

i think it's gonna be a dark horse, like st. joseph, or Miss St.
let it be welcome

Bandalero

Postby Dr. Hobo » 3/10/2004, 4:29 am

st joe could do it too
i want the underdog to win
i want the final four to be the 4 schools ranked #64 in the brackets :D
go fuck yourself.
Dr. Hobo

Postby Bandalero » 3/10/2004, 2:49 pm

i like the mid major schools, they get so damn amped when their team is going to the big dance. seriously, i love college sports more then the pros.
let it be welcome

Bandalero

Postby deniedjunkie » 3/10/2004, 2:52 pm

i love junior hockey, there is so much effort and the guys are alot smaller so the hits never end, no one gets hurt
www.unitedforpeace.org

"People like victory. They don t like justification. Once you are victorious, that s it. You don t have to justify."

R.I.P
Domenic Mobilio(1969-2004)
deniedjunkie

Postby Dr. Hobo » 3/10/2004, 4:06 pm

jr hockey rocks i agree
heh goin to halifax moosehead's games always rocked.. everyone was bangin and crashin and god the goals were amazing

then again i was watching guys like vincent lecavalier, alex tanguay, brad richards, marc chouinard, j.s. giguere, pascal leclaire, brandon reid, jason king, ramzi abid, derrick walser, ales hemsky and countless others who now play in the NHL or AHL lol

but my god can vinnie lec, tanguay, richards and walser skate like theres no tomorrow.. (i saw them all in the same game, i think leclaire was a rookie goaltender that year for the mooseheads in that game (playoff) and he got shelled for 6 goals, but came out w/ the win in a 7-6 barnburner full of fights, hitting, scoring and some beautiful plays)
heh we had a scout sitting next to us during the game :lol:
at one point, vinnie fanned on a shot or somethin and my friend goes "oh come on.. i couldve put that one in for fucks sake.. you suck.. to hell with 1st overall you shouldnt be drafted ever after that" .. the scout coughed.. looked at him.. stared for a few mins and then laughed
go fuck yourself.
Dr. Hobo

Postby Bandalero » 3/10/2004, 11:50 pm

#11 wrote:jr hockey rocks i agree
heh goin to halifax moosehead's games always rocked.. everyone was bangin and crashin and god the goals were amazing

then again i was watching guys like vincent lecavalier, alex tanguay, brad richards, marc chouinard, j.s. giguere, pascal leclaire, brandon reid, jason king, ramzi abid, derrick walser, ales hemsky and countless others who now play in the NHL or AHL lol

but my god can vinnie lec, tanguay, richards and walser skate like theres no tomorrow.. (i saw them all in the same game, i think leclaire was a rookie goaltender that year for the mooseheads in that game (playoff) and he got shelled for 6 goals, but came out w/ the win in a 7-6 barnburner full of fights, hitting, scoring and some beautiful plays)
heh we had a scout sitting next to us during the game :lol:
at one point, vinnie fanned on a shot or somethin and my friend goes "oh come on.. i couldve put that one in for fucks sake.. you suck.. to hell with 1st overall you shouldnt be drafted ever after that" .. the scout coughed.. looked at him.. stared for a few mins and then laughed

:wtf: 8O :freak:

its like a different language or something.
let it be welcome

Bandalero

PreviousNext