ClumsyMonkey.net

Who has missed me?

Chat area.
Did you want to escape, try to escape the population?

Who has missed me?

Postby gravity » 5/8/2003, 10:07 pm

Come on now....i know someone remembers me.....and why does this site load so slowly?
<center><p><center>:brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: </center>

<center>Image</center>
gravity

Postby I AM ME » 5/8/2003, 10:09 pm

hmmm i remeber you, i always got you confused with the guy from the UK.

PS you won't remember me, i posted very rarely back then and when i did i had no Avatar
"How can we justify spending so much on destruction and so little on life?" Matthew Good

"The white dove is gone, the one world has come down hard, so why not share the pain of our problems, when all around are wrong ways, when all around is hurt, i'll roll up in an odd shape and wait, untill the tide has turned.....with anger, i'm dead weight, i'm anchored"- IME, God Rocket (Into the Heart of Las Vegas) ^ Some say this song is about a terrorists thoughts before 911

"Pray for the sheep" Matt Good
"But it's alright, take the world and make it yours again" Matt Good

I felt it in the wind, and i saw it in the sky, i thought it was the end, i thought it was the 4th of July.

"Hold on, hold on children, your mother and father are leaving, hold on, hold on children your best freind's parents are leaving, leaving,.......*AHHH*! " - Death From Above - Black History Month
I AM ME

Postby gravity » 5/8/2003, 10:12 pm

yeah im old school....appearently seven days after the birth of this site.....
<center><p><center>:brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: </center>

<center>Image</center>
gravity

Postby superboots » 5/8/2003, 10:15 pm

BRAD!!!!!!!!!!!
hi
HARDCORE!!!

OMG. I can't believe I din't think fo you
until now because when I think on
a scale of one to ten you're like YWELVE.
No, seriously?

I <3 my HLP!!!!!
superboots
EMO GIRL
EMO GIRL

Postby I AM ME » 5/8/2003, 10:15 pm

lol yeah i'm super old school too, 9th person here i think, and i remeber the old site with the oink background and brown monkey, this was before there was evena board, even though some people proabbly consider me a newbie, i've been reading every thread of this board since the begining, i'm just easy on the posts
"How can we justify spending so much on destruction and so little on life?" Matthew Good

"The white dove is gone, the one world has come down hard, so why not share the pain of our problems, when all around are wrong ways, when all around is hurt, i'll roll up in an odd shape and wait, untill the tide has turned.....with anger, i'm dead weight, i'm anchored"- IME, God Rocket (Into the Heart of Las Vegas) ^ Some say this song is about a terrorists thoughts before 911

I felt it in the wind, and i saw it in the sky, i thought it was the end, i thought it was the 4th of July.

"Hold on, hold on children, your mother and father are leaving, hold on, hold on children your best freind's parents are leaving, leaving,.......*AHHH*! " - Death From Above - Black History Month
I AM ME

Postby sandsleeper » 5/8/2003, 10:18 pm

welcome home, earthling.

whoa. what the hell am i typing.
Lick a finger: feel the now.
sandsleeper

Postby gravity » 5/8/2003, 10:19 pm

so whats new here? and hello beany, nice to see you

<center>Image</center>
gravity

Postby Bandalero » 5/9/2003, 12:29 am

Clumsyboy wrote:lol yeah i'm super old school too, 9th person here i think, and i remeber the old site with the oink background and brown monkey, this was before there was evena board, even though some people proabbly consider me a newbie, i've been reading every thread of this board since the begining, i'm just easy on the posts

hey man, where the Matt Good Journal Entries? i'm starting to miss them.
Whenever death may surprise us,
let it be welcome
if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear
and another hand reaches out to take up our arms.

Nobody's gonna miss me, no tears will fall, no ones gonna weap, when i hit that road.
my boots are broken my brain is sore, fer keepin' up with thier little world, i got a heavy load.
gonna leave 'em all just like before, i'm big city bound, your always 17 in your hometown
Bandalero

Postby thirdhour » 5/9/2003, 12:44 pm

yeah, im too lazy to go to the site and find them myself too :(
thirdhour
Oskar Winner: 2004
Oskar Winner: 2004

Postby christa lynn » 5/9/2003, 1:56 pm

BRAD!! :love:
this message brought to you by: astronerds inc. - come to us for all your astro/physics/math curiosities
christa lynn
Oskar Winner: 2006
Oskar Winner: 2006

Postby luckyJQ9 » 5/9/2003, 2:22 pm

brad! 8O
luckyJQ9

Postby I AM ME » 5/9/2003, 3:21 pm

wow, sorry i stopped for a bit because i didnt' think anyone was reading them i'll start again :nod:

I AM ME

Postby I AM ME » 5/9/2003, 3:33 pm

ok they're up again, but there's like 5 new ones so you might have to go back one page of teh thread to see them all

I AM ME

Postby Neil » 5/9/2003, 4:52 pm

sorry I didn't catch your name.......brad, is it? haha
Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil. - Niccoló Machiavelli
Neil
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby Axtech » 5/9/2003, 4:56 pm

Who missed what?

:lol: :P

Just kidding. I missed you. Well, when you came back and I realized you were gone, I thought I must have missed you. :P
- -
Every now and then I fall out into open air just to feel the wind, rain and everything.
And though the hum and sway gets me down
, I'll find the way to peace and openness.

"Robbo" - © Alex (happeningfish)...^5 ^5 v v
Axtech
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2004
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2004

Postby Bandalero » 5/10/2003, 12:01 am

Clumsyboy wrote:ok they're up again, but there's like 5 new ones so you might have to go back one page of teh thread to see them all

piffft.......nevermind not if i have to do that.

:lol: they make for good reading.
Whenever death may surprise us,
let it be welcome
if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear
and another hand reaches out to take up our arms.

Nobody's gonna miss me, no tears will fall, no ones gonna weap, when i hit that road.
my boots are broken my brain is sore, fer keepin' up with thier little world, i got a heavy load.
gonna leave 'em all just like before, i'm big city bound, your always 17 in your hometown
Bandalero

Postby gravity » 5/10/2003, 7:04 am

i love you guys......

<center>Image</center>
gravity

Postby gravity » 5/10/2003, 7:04 am

especially lori

<center>Image</center>
gravity

Postby Neil » 5/10/2003, 11:27 am

don't we all....
Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil. - Niccoló Machiavelli
Neil

Postby finding emo » 5/10/2003, 3:08 pm

gravity wrote:especially lori

:mad:

JP!
"I wrote on my palm before I went to have it read to see if she would read that too."- Mitch Hedberg
finding emo
Oskar Winner: 2005
Oskar Winner: 2005

Next