ClumsyMonkey.net

Any one from Manitoba or western Sask?

Chat area.
Did you want to escape, try to escape the population?

Any one from Manitoba or western Sask?

Postby I AM ME » 4/29/2003, 1:23 pm

come on i know there used to be a few of us 'tobans! not even a few close by gappers??? :(
"How can we justify spending so much on destruction and so little on life?" Matthew Good

"The white dove is gone, the one world has come down hard, so why not share the pain of our problems, when all around are wrong ways, when all around is hurt, i'll roll up in an odd shape and wait, untill the tide has turned.....with anger, i'm dead weight, i'm anchored"- IME, God Rocket (Into the Heart of Las Vegas) ^ Some say this song is about a terrorists thoughts before 911

"Pray for the sheep" Matt Good
"But it's alright, take the world and make it yours again" Matt Good

I felt it in the wind, and i saw it in the sky, i thought it was the end, i thought it was the 4th of July.

"Hold on, hold on children, your mother and father are leaving, hold on, hold on children your best freind's parents are leaving, leaving,.......*AHHH*! " - Death From Above - Black History Month
I AM ME

Postby Johnny » 4/29/2003, 10:25 pm

Nvere heard of the word "Toban"

< is a "Bertan"
Professional Canadian.
Johnny
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007

Postby Lando » 4/30/2003, 2:55 am

Wait a sec... You're from Manitoba (east of sask) and then you're asking about the western Sask folks who are closer to Alberta... What's the deal?

I'm from Regina
Lando
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005

Postby saman » 4/30/2003, 3:40 pm

that had me slightly confused too. i'm from saskatoon
saman
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby emily » 5/1/2003, 8:02 am

i'm from michigan

?
!EMiLY!

sweet blasphemy my giving tree
it hasn't rained in years
i bring to you this sacrificial offering of virgin ears
leave it to me i remain free from all the comforts of home
and where that is i'm pleased as piss to say
i'll never really know
emily

Postby Joe Cooler » 5/1/2003, 8:17 pm

I'm from Sask :nod:
Joe Cooler

Postby saman » 5/1/2003, 9:28 pm

heeey! you're in saskatoon too! lol. i didn't know there were more olp fans here other than the ummm...two people i know beside myself
saman

Postby Lando » 5/1/2003, 9:55 pm

Do you know me?
Lando

Postby *MaNdA* » 5/2/2003, 10:58 am

NObody knows u
*MaNdA*

Postby saman » 5/2/2003, 11:56 am

sure. your name is landon and you live in regina :freak:
saman

Postby I AM ME » 5/2/2003, 2:28 pm

lol sorry i meant eastern sask :oops:

wow......looks like lando is the nearest cmer to me:(........2 or 3 hours i think
"How can we justify spending so much on destruction and so little on life?" Matthew Good

"The white dove is gone, the one world has come down hard, so why not share the pain of our problems, when all around are wrong ways, when all around is hurt, i'll roll up in an odd shape and wait, untill the tide has turned.....with anger, i'm dead weight, i'm anchored"- IME, God Rocket (Into the Heart of Las Vegas) ^ Some say this song is about a terrorists thoughts before 911

I felt it in the wind, and i saw it in the sky, i thought it was the end, i thought it was the 4th of July.

"Hold on, hold on children, your mother and father are leaving, hold on, hold on children your best freind's parents are leaving, leaving,.......*AHHH*! " - Death From Above - Black History Month
I AM ME

Postby I AM ME » 5/2/2003, 6:01 pm

a cookie if you can guess where i'm from Lando! i'm from Manitoba and about 4 hours away, and my city/town apears on maps...........

I AM ME

Postby Lando » 5/2/2003, 7:52 pm

Brandon
Lando

Postby I AM ME » 5/2/2003, 8:56 pm

WHOOOOO! you win *cookie*! ever been here? most people have seing as how it's on the trans-canada, and on the way to Winnipeg

I AM ME

Postby Joe Cooler » 5/2/2003, 9:07 pm

On our yearly trips to Winnepeg we take the other route just so we avoid you. :lol:
Joe Cooler

Postby I AM ME » 5/2/2003, 9:13 pm

:lol: .....................wait a minute :(

I AM ME

Postby happening fish » 5/2/2003, 9:27 pm

What the hell is a gapper?
awkward is the new cool
[url]gutterhome.blogspot.com[/url]
happening fish
Oskar Winner: 2006
Oskar Winner: 2006

Postby I AM ME » 5/2/2003, 11:40 pm

we like to call Sask. the GAP seeing as how it's basically empty space between Manitoba and Alberta, although Western Manitoba could be considered quite the gap too, by the way when you here the joke, "you can see your dog running away from home for 3 days" it's seriously near true in southern Sask...........no offence guys

I AM ME

Postby I AM ME » 5/2/2003, 11:42 pm

ooo another horrible Sask joke, " what advanced technology does a Saskatchewan search team need?" "a ladder and a pair of boniculars"

I AM ME

Postby thirdhour » 5/3/2003, 1:51 am

Sask is before manitoba? :wtf:

why, oh why did i sleep through grade four socials class? :lol:
thirdhour
Oskar Winner: 2004
Oskar Winner: 2004

Next