ClumsyMonkey.net

serious poll.

Chat area.
Did you want to escape, try to escape the population?

Who would win a 7 game series?

Jordan's Bulls
61%
Shaq & Kobe's Lakers
39%

Total votes : 18

Postby mosaik » 3/7/2003, 8:28 pm

no center in the league from the last decade could hang with shaq the way he's playing now. the rotating big men idea has not worked for any of the teams that have tried it in the playoffs, and as for the double team, need i call your attention to the series agains the spurs where Duncan and The Admiral were stuck to Shaq like white on rice and still got owned?

i think you're not giving Kobe enough credit, either. How many games did the Lake lose when he scored 40+ this season?
mosaik
dictator
dictator

Postby dumbandjaded13 » 3/7/2003, 9:22 pm

Doug Bin Laden wrote:need i call your attention to the series agains the spurs where Duncan and The Admiral were stuck to Shaq like white on rice and still got owned?

i think you're not giving Kobe enough credit, either. How many games did the Lake lose when he scored 40+ this season?

Look at San An's team though... the spurs had to contend with a much better ALL AROUND lakers team than the spurs were all around... Duncan and Robinson had to continually help out with all the other lakers because of the spurs lack of defensive ability, leaving Shaq open... thats just good basketball on the part of the lakers and a bad match up of teams

Kobe is on a very hot streak right now, but Pippen was one of the greatest defenders of the 90's... and so were the bulls all together... Jordan was the offensive machine that no one could stop... and the team was the defensive machine that no one could penetrate... Shaq would be hard to handle, no doubt... but Jordan would out-perform him and the other bulls/lakers would cancel each other out... You still havent provided an answer about who would guard Jordan... if you are assuming he will run rampant and score as he pleases, the lakers definitely wont have a chance

Oh yeah, and Jackson looks to be coaching both teams :) :lol:
dumbandjaded13

Previous