ClumsyMonkey.net

USA Network Shows Discussion (Psych, Burn Notice, Royal Pains,etc.)

Chat area.
Did you want to escape, try to escape the population?

USA Network Shows Discussion (Psych, Burn Notice, Royal Pains,etc.)

Postby DG » 1/14/2011, 1:39 am

I just clumped all this together since I enjoy most of the USA Original shows.

Royal Pains and White Collar are returning in the coming weeks and both ended on cliffhangers, one more dramatic than the other. The end of White Collar had me a little upset that they did that to a favorite character, yet I don't see them getting rid of him so I'm not too worried.

Psych and Burn Notice just ended their seasons. Psych is my first love in terms of shows on this network. I saw there being a slight downfall in season 3 and 4, but I deffinitly feel that it's returning to the high standard it had. I love the dynamics of the characters. At last, the Yin/Yang story is ended, more or less, I can see them bringing that story back with the new chick. Burn Notice has taken the spot as my second favorite show on USA. I admit I don't know how long they can draw out some story plots, but it's a damn good time following it. Looking forward to the Sam Prequel TV Movie as well.

I've never been much of a fan of In Plain Sight, but it does have some good characters.

Covert Affairs is an alright show, I've enjoyed what I've seen, but it's one of those shows that I won't go out of my way to see.

I used to be a fan of Law and Order CI, but it went down hill, even when they brought in Jeff Goldblum. For the coming last season, there bringing back the original Goren and Eames, So I feel obligated to check it out before it's gone.

Even the reruns of syndicated shows: House, NCIS; This channel is one of may favorites.

Anyone else love the shows on this network?
DG

Postby xjsb125 » 1/14/2011, 2:21 am

Heather and I love Royal Pains and Covert Affairs. Looking forward to both of them returning, even though we have to wait until the summer for Covert Affairs to return.

Of course I always love Monday Night Raw too! :P
<nam_kablam> I'll be naked holding a ":O" sign while pumping their door
xjsb125
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby faninor » 1/14/2011, 2:26 am

I haven't heard of most of these shows. :Johnathan:
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

"The fundamental thing about music is its destiny to be broadcast or shared." -Colin Greenwood of Radiohead
faninor
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006

Postby saman » 1/14/2011, 5:36 am

same :S
saman
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby xoNoDoubt69 » 1/14/2011, 10:29 am

i love psych!!!!! it's one of my favorite shows! one of the few shows that always makes me laugh! i love shawn and gus!
xoNoDoubt69

Postby GreatLakes24 » 1/15/2011, 6:41 pm

I love the USA Shows including RAW! I was somewhat disappointed with Royal Pains because I don't like the Emily/Hank relationship but otherwise I like the storylines.

Burn Notice and White Collar are my favorites but I am definitely getting into Psych. I hadn't watched it until I had on demand.

Any thoughts on the new show Fairly Legal?
Maybe she's found what we all dream about
GreatLakes24

Postby DG » 7/8/2011, 7:58 pm

They added two new shows to the line up. "Suits" and "Unnecessary Roughness". I've only watched Suits thus far, and I really like it actually. I expected not too. I haven't seen UR yet, but I have no interest in it.

On another note. White Collar changed it's theme song this season. It caused a pretty big outcry from fans, so much so that they are holding a poll to find out which one the fans want to continue starting next week. So far the original is winning, thank god. The new one doesn't get you as pumped up for the show.

http://characterchatter.usanetwork.com/ ... llId=ac6p8
Last edited by DG on 7/8/2011, 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DG

Postby GreatLakes24 » 7/8/2011, 9:52 pm

Suits is good. The leads have a nice chemistry.

I have no desire to watch Necessary Roughness #1 the premise and #2 the lead played a bad chick in an episode of Burn Notice and I always think of that.

As for White Collar, I seriously hope they go back to the original theme music. The new one is too hokey and oddly paced.
Maybe she's found what we all dream about
GreatLakes24

Postby xjsb125 » 7/9/2011, 1:22 am

Watched the pilot for Necessary Roughness. Didn't really get into it. Covert Affairs and Royal Pains are back, which are two of my favorites.
<nam_kablam> I'll be naked holding a ":O" sign while pumping their door
xjsb125

Postby DG » 7/9/2011, 5:17 am

I really need to finish season 1 of Covert Affairs, I think I just have the last two episodes left of that.

As for Royal Pains, I never miss an episode.
I'm still not a big fan of Season 1 and 2 being in the same Summer of 2009. Kinda keeps them back in time a year. But I'll live. Still a great show.
DG