ClumsyMonkey.net

American Idol Season 9

Chat area.
Did you want to escape, try to escape the population?

Postby Fabio_kun » 4/7/2010, 10:32 pm

I'm absolutely in love with Siobhan Magnus.
Fabio_kun

Postby myownsatellite » 4/8/2010, 5:24 pm

Really? I can't stand her. I much prefer Mama-Sox, but I am really still bitter over Lilly being sent home.
~*Megan*~

"Wow, nice to meet you. Nine years huh? That's a really long time. Are you going to stab me or something? Because if you are, can we get it over with?" ~Jer

You are never stronger than when you land on the other side of despair. ~Zadie Smith, White Teeth
myownsatellite
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby Fabio_kun » 4/12/2010, 8:30 pm

myownsatellite wrote:Really? I can't stand her. I much prefer Mama-Sox, but I am really still bitter over Lilly being sent home.

First of all, MamaSox is missing a couple of teeth. So yucks. That's yucky! LMAO. I think Siobahn's geeky/corky way... plus the awkward way she speaks and the way she dresses... I like it all. I think she seems like an extremely funny person. I haven't had this sort of crush on someone from TV since I was 14 or something like that. And I'll turn 25 in few months, LOL. So I feel ridiculous.

Yeah, Lilly was pretty good. But from everyone that's gone home I really miss Alex Lambert and Didi Benami.

My favorite so far, is Siobhan. But I kinda like Lee too. Crystal is OK, but she's SO overrated. She does the exact same thing with EVERY song... she doesn't bring anything new to the table. We've seen this kind of subway retro/vintage artists before... so it kind of gets on my nerves how everybody loves her.
Fabio_kun

Postby myownsatellite » 4/13/2010, 8:10 pm

I honestly don't think any of the others bring anything new to the table either. Crystal is just the most talented of the group. I prefer her style to the rest of them.
~*Megan*~

"Wow, nice to meet you. Nine years huh? That's a really long time. Are you going to stab me or something? Because if you are, can we get it over with?" ~Jer

You are never stronger than when you land on the other side of despair. ~Zadie Smith, White Teeth
myownsatellite

Previous