ClumsyMonkey.net

Doctor Who

Chat area.
Did you want to escape, try to escape the population?

Doctor Who

Postby myownsatellite » 3/14/2009, 9:10 pm

So Doctor Who is starting a new Doctor this year and the video is available on BBC but I can't view it in the US. Does anyone know where I can find a copy of this video that I can actually view, or is there a way for me to view it despite not being in the UK? Youtube has a bunch of clips but I don't know what is what.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/s4/videos/S0_05

I want to watch :cry:
~*Megan*~

"Wow, nice to meet you. Nine years huh? That's a really long time. Are you going to stab me or something? Because if you are, can we get it over with?" ~Jer

You are never stronger than when you land on the other side of despair. ~Zadie Smith, White Teeth
myownsatellite
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby saman » 3/14/2009, 10:36 pm

i don't watch doctor who, but david morrisey = :love:
saman

Postby Waiting to Exist » 3/14/2009, 10:58 pm

I've only ever seen Blink, but man! What a superb hour of TV that episode was. Never got to the rest, because I heard very mixed reviews. But Blink! Damn, what an hour.
I just wanna get out,
Stuck inside of this.
Waiting for something else,
:wte:
Waiting to Exist

Postby Kicker774 » 3/14/2009, 11:02 pm

You have torrent software right?

Season 4 Complete
"I wasn't sure if you were a crazy ax murdering pshyco or not when I first met you"
-- Megan

Retired Avatars
VVVVVVVVVV
Kicker774

Postby myownsatellite » 3/15/2009, 8:03 am

Blink was awesome, it's one of my favorites! I also love the Are You My Mummy episodes :D Also, the reason you may have heard mixed reviews is because Blink was part of Series 3, which really sucked because his companion was Martha Jones. Some people really loved her, but everyone I've ever talked to has said she's their least favorite companion. Freema Agyeman (or however you spell it) is not a great actress, she's mediocre at best, and she really dragged the series down. When they brought in Donna (Catherine Tate) the show really picked up for me.

Brian, Series 4 is over, the new Doctor is going to be in series 5, but there's a new video on the BBC that I want to watch but can't because I'm in the US and not the UK.
~*Megan*~

"Wow, nice to meet you. Nine years huh? That's a really long time. Are you going to stab me or something? Because if you are, can we get it over with?" ~Jer

You are never stronger than when you land on the other side of despair. ~Zadie Smith, White Teeth
myownsatellite

Postby Kicker774 » 3/15/2009, 10:30 am

Ok thats what I was thinking.

I thought you were looking for Season 5 episodes.

I'll see what I can dig up to view the vids.
"I wasn't sure if you were a crazy ax murdering pshyco or not when I first met you"
-- Megan

Retired Avatars
VVVVVVVVVV
Kicker774

Postby myownsatellite » 3/15/2009, 5:46 pm

*crosses fingers*
~*Megan*~

myownsatellite