ClumsyMonkey.net

The ctrl+v thread!

Chat area.
Did you want to escape, try to escape the population?

Postby Sonya » 8/11/2006, 10:13 pm

"if the nuremberg trials were applied to us foreign policy, every us president since 1945 would have been hanged." noam chomsky.

...and this is me hanging on / i'd burn our initials in the sun if it would shine / anxiety chokes me like razor wire / if hate's in your heart man, you'll take what you're given / wake up / i'm not the only one / it's never goodbye / go ahead and play dead / if everyone's a casualty, then take your time, there ain't no trouble / these wounds they will not heal / ambition can be a tricky thing / what the hell do i know about rape anyway? / this is not what i hoped for / ain't it so weird how it makes you a weapon / who will be there to tell me how stupid i am? / those living for death will die by their own hand / and it's me that I am spying on / pick up the pieces and live with the stars / hurry up and wait / things have never been so swell / they're always the ones who slowly drift / be great / ...and this is my world.
Sonya

Postby Rusty » 8/11/2006, 10:38 pm

Queens Of The Stone Age-Someone's In The Wolf

Once you're lost in twillights's blue
You don't find your way, the way finds you...

Tempt the fates, beware the smile
It hides all the teeth, my dear,
What's behind them...

So glad you could stay
Forever

He steps between the trees, a crooked man
There's blood on the blade
Don't take his hand

You warm by the firelight, in twilight's blue
Shadows creep & dance the walls
He's creeping too..

So glad you could stay
Forever

Image <----------------- click and listen!
Rusty
Oskar Winner: 2006
Oskar Winner: 2006

Postby Dr. Hobo » 8/12/2006, 1:53 am

go fuck yourself.
Dr. Hobo
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby AnnieDreams » 8/12/2006, 6:39 am

Q: What does River say she'll do if Simon marries her?
-Annie (Whee! boring signature!)
Member of the Pokémon League
AnnieDreams

Postby Kathy » 8/12/2006, 7:04 am

oowwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeee
<I><B>"I know this sounds corny, and I might be a little bit drunk, but honest to god, thank you everybody"</B></I>
Kathy
Oskar Winner: 2007

Postby Hope » 8/30/2006, 11:34 pm

If you get tagged, you have to write 8 different things about you people don't know. Then tag 6 different people. No tag backs!

So, my 8 things ....

1. When I was at university I lived in a pink house. The thing is, it was pink when we went to look at it before moving in, but they painted it over the summer and it was actually peach coloured when we lived there. It was universally known as the pink house anyway.

2. When I was 16 I worked in a psychiatric hospital in Germany for 10 days. Sixth form work experience week and the German exchange co-incided, and since the psychiatric hospital was the main employer in the exchange town we got to work there.

3. Given the right kind of magnet I can make it stick to my chest due to the wires I have round my ribcage.

4. I've been to well over 100 concerts in my life. The first one was New Kids on The Block at Wembley Arena. I loved it, though within a year I'd discovered real music.

5. I have a collection of stuffed animals on my desk at work. They've all either been presents from colleagues, or I've inherited them when other people leave. I like that I work in a place where I can have them and no-one thinks it's odd.

6. When my house is messy and I haven't done the washing up for days I always worry that something will happen to me - I'll have an accident or die - and people will see and think bad things of me. The worry isn't enough to make me actually tidy/clean/do the washing up most of the time though.

7. I wish I was Canadian. I don't think that's a secret though. My great-grandfather was a Mountie, so I blame him even though he died well before I was born.

8. I didn't get to wear my new wellies at Reading because it wasn't muddy :(
turn your head
come back again
to here knows when

last.fm
Hope

Postby Sonya » 8/31/2006, 9:42 am

Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games
"if the nuremberg trials were applied to us foreign policy, every us president since 1945 would have been hanged." noam chomsky.

...and this is me hanging on / i'd burn our initials in the sun if it would shine / anxiety chokes me like razor wire / if hate's in your heart man, you'll take what you're given / wake up / i'm not the only one / it's never goodbye / go ahead and play dead / if everyone's a casualty, then take your time, there ain't no trouble / these wounds they will not heal / ambition can be a tricky thing / what the hell do i know about rape anyway? / this is not what i hoped for / ain't it so weird how it makes you a weapon / who will be there to tell me how stupid i am? / those living for death will die by their own hand / and it's me that I am spying on / pick up the pieces and live with the stars / hurry up and wait / things have never been so swell / they're always the ones who slowly drift / be great / ...and this is my world.
Sonya

Postby ihatethunderbay » 8/31/2006, 8:46 pm

hating thunder bay since 2003
ihatethunderbay

Postby AlyssWonders » 9/1/2006, 9:03 am

BCC etude 647
~Cassie
AlyssWonders

Postby Kathy » 9/1/2006, 2:28 pm

Katherine Stephens focker
<I><B>"I know this sounds corny, and I might be a little bit drunk, but honest to god, thank you everybody"</B></I>
Kathy

Postby gravity » 9/1/2006, 4:10 pm

<center><p><center>:brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: :brad: </center>

<center>Image</center>
gravity

Postby Kicker774 » 9/1/2006, 5:29 pm

ihatethunderbay wrote:http://torrentspy.com/directory.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=240314&torrent=Firefly_The_Complete_Series_Eng_DVDRip&pg=1

You can buy the series for $20 !!!

And yes this is all in my clipboard :P
"I wasn't sure if you were a crazy ax murdering pshyco or not when I first met you"
-- Megan

Retired Avatars
VVVVVVVVVV
Kicker774

Postby myownsatellite » 9/1/2006, 6:11 pm

~*Megan*~

"Wow, nice to meet you. Nine years huh? That's a really long time. Are you going to stab me or something? Because if you are, can we get it over with?" ~Jer

You are never stronger than when you land on the other side of despair. ~Zadie Smith, White Teeth
myownsatellite

Postby Hope » 9/1/2006, 10:12 pm

DENISE DONT SWITCH OUT OF CHEM OR I SHALL BE ANGRY
turn your head
come back again
to here knows when

last.fm
Hope

Postby AlyssWonders » 9/2/2006, 7:53 am

~Cassie
AlyssWonders

Postby Kathy » 9/2/2006, 11:14 am

joeoagaro
Kathy

Postby AlyssWonders » 9/2/2006, 5:41 pm

Men have been offered a number of products for erectile dysfunction, while women have not.

Edit: I really wish I knew why the hell I ctrl+c-ed this
~Cassie
AlyssWonders

Postby Sonya » 9/20/2006, 12:36 pm

i hear in my mind all of these voices

Sonya

PreviousNext